Archives For October 2014

By: Street HarassmentVideo

Donate to Hollaback!
Director/Producer/Creator: Rob Bliss Creative –
Media Contact:
Talent: Shoshana B. Roberts –
Video Effects Consultant: Kevin Budzynski –
Audio Production/Assistance: Peter Fox –

Learn more about street harassment here:

By: ShenronAlt

On the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban set.

By: Sweetgrass Productions

Watch the full 12 minute film:

Presented by Philips TV and Atomic Skis
Featuring: Pep Fujas, Eric Hjorleifson, Daron Rahlves, and Chris Benchetler

From the depth of the creative visuals to the groundbreaking, never-been-done-before scale of the shoot, Afterglow is being hailed as one of the most cinematically profound ski movies ever made. Deep pillows and Alaskan spines, all filmed at night, with massive lights, custom made LED suits, and a national governments worth of logistics, planning, and civil engineering.

Filmed as a partnership between Sweetgrass Productions, Philips TV, and the Swedish Agency Ahlstrand & Wållgren, it’s two parts creativity, one part branded content, and a pinch of masochism for good measure. Overall, it’s an incredibly unique partnership between our vision of skiing and the color and light technology behind the Philips Ambilight TV.

Supported by: Atomic, Freefly Systems (MOVI), NiteRider, Golden Alpine Holidays, Alyeska Resort & Talvista Lodge.

Shot on location at: Golden Alpine Holidays Sentry Lodge, Alyeska Resort, and the Alaskan Wilderness

Directed by Nick Waggoner & Mike Brown
Executive Producer Nick Waggoner
Produced by Zac Ramras, Mike Brown, and Max Santeusanio
Edited by Mike Brown
First AC Max Santeusanio
Aerial Cinematography by Nick Wolcott and Zac Ramras
Guides Cam McClellan and Ken Bibby
Gaffer Mark Stuen
Key Grip Kyle Metzger
Best Boy Grip Shane Treat
Cook AJ Frye
BTS Unit Jason Mannings

Agency Ahlstrand & Wållgren
Account Director Ulf Ahlstrand
Creative Director Joakim Wållgren
Account Manager Helena Bengtsson
Associate Creative Director Cristopher Gedda Westrell
Art Director Johan Schonfeldt
Agency Producer Mark Baughen, Colony

By: ThanhTu Nguyen

comedy, funny, prank, fail, laugh, hilarious, fun, funnies, relax, lol, bird, angry, angry bird, style, catapultm, jump

By: DaveHax

How to draw a perfect circle. Learn this simple technique to help you draw a near perfect circle freehand. Could be useful for drawing charts and diagrams, and sketches, or just use it to challenge your friends in a ‘who can draw the neatest freehand circle’ competition!

Other Videos:
How to multiply:
Serve Pineapple:
Match Rocket:
Kitchen Tips:

Music: Super Friendly – Kevin MacLeod (

By: Nick Proch

Looking for the MP3 of this arrangement? Check out our Kickstarter! Anyone who pitches in to the Kickstarter will receive the MP3 of Killing in the Name, if the project is successfully funded.

I worked with an INCREDIBLY talented orchestra and production team to make this happen:

Recorded by Tim Jaquette at Citrus College Recording Studios

Mixed by Keith Ukrisna at Sonic Fuel Studios

Mastered by Nathan James at Vault Mastering

Video shot by John Barsky

Piccolo: Maya Taylor
Flute: Laura Lyman
Clarinets: Sheri Pearlman, Raul Aguiniga
Bass Clarinet: Garrett Becker
Bassoons: Gabriel Mora, Clayton Slusser

Trumpets: Michael Ruiz, Richard Carey, Mark Novelich
Horns: Adam Wolf, Preston Shepard, Chris Wilson, Jacob Wilder
Trombones: Josh Linares, Ian Ramos, Adrian Carillo
Tuba: Victor Pena

Violins: Lisa Grzanka, Jordan Slocum, Cesar Chicco, Tamboura Baptiste, Henry Webster, David Blum
Violas: Hunter Harris, Brandon Encinas, Rebecca Lester, Hailey Walterman
Cellos: Jacob Boyd, Natalie Kepple, Dan Lesser
Bass: Eric Gelencser
Piano: Kana Yamato

Special thanks to Kassy Hunter (trumpet) and Chris Lopez (trombone) as well, and David Mendez for constantly reassuring me that only 75% of my ideas are terrible, and the other 25% are worth pursuing. I’m so lucky to have so many great people to work with! Help us make more music:

By: smart

We believe that smart ideas can turn the city into a better place. Like a dancing traffic light that makes people wait and watch rather than walk through the red light. FOR more safety. #WhatAreYouFOR

More information about smart:

By: SoNevable

I hope you enjoyed this Launchpad cover of Louder.

40K Views on this vid!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DESERVES?! BOOM project file up again in its entirety. Get it while supplies last.

Leave a comment with any other songs you’d like to see played live.

Also many apologies in advance for my grungy nails.

All music created by DJ Fresh, Sian Evans, Doctor P & Flux Pavilion

All fingering by Nev (wait what?)

Add me on Facebook:

Don’t forget to support your favorite musicians.