By: dool 둘
Archives For October 2013
By: dool 둘
By: Jeffrey Kohler
Useless Box with several additions: buzzer, audio output, motors and wheels, sonar, and a surrender flag.
What if telekinesis was real? How would you react? Our hidden camera experiment captures the reactions of unsuspecting customers at a New York City coffee shop as they witness a telekinetic event.
By: New Scientist
A colourful keyboard projection system helps novices learn to play the piano without reading music
Read more: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24296
Howdy curious and eager GoPro Fans!
In this installment of GoPro’s Athlete Tips and Tricks we go to the crispy cool airs of British Columbia with GoPro Athlete and virtuoso mountain biker, Aaron Chase. Here, Aaron delivers a wealth of knowledge on how to properly mount and use the Chest Mount Harness and the Roll Bar Mount and gives insight onto his favorite shooting modes with his HERO3 Black Edition. Go ahead, hit the play button and learn firsthand from a pro!
Looking to out-do Aaron with your GoPro? Find these versatile mounts at – http://gopro.com/camera-mounts
One more thing before you go capture your life’s most memorable moments! Dig deeper into this Athlete Tips and Tricks playlist on YouTube to learn from the best on how to maximize your GoPro cameras and products.
As always, happy capturing!
You might see examples of extreme use in this video. Please take appropriate precautions to ensure your own safety, the safety of those around you, and to protect your GoPro camera.
By: URBAN DANCE CAMP
Presented by http://www.theUrbanDanceCamp.com
• FB : http://facebook.com/theUrbanDanceCamp
• YT : http://youtube.com/UrbanDanceCamp
• CAMERA : Rouven Kellermann
• EDIT : 310XT
• CHOREOGRAPHY BY : Keone & Mariel Madrid
• SONG 1 : “Dangerous” (Immortal Version) by Michael Jackson
• SONG 2 : “Human Nature” by Michael Jackson (Fingazz Remix)
• ABOUT THE UDC : The Urban Dance Camp is the world’s leading dance intensive education. The annual international workshop event has become after many years the best summer intensive for studio-styles (choreography) as well as streetdance-styles, with the highest standard of teaching and unique talents from around the world. The Urban Dance Camp presents every year an amazing line up with dance legends, youtube stars and top international choreographers from Asia, Europe and the USA. All of them proved their skills in the past years and become the best and most qualified educators for choreography-oriented participants.
The UDC 2013 offers you more than 160 classes over a period of 44 days. The workshops are ideal for dancers, teachers and choreographers with experiences. The level of the classes is for intermediate, advanced and professional dancers. The UDC is not for beginners, who never danced before. Age restriction: Participants have to be at least 16 years.
Enjoy 255 hours of workshops over 45 days and with up to 40 teachers and participants from USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Russia, China, Singapore, and many more!
• WEBSITE : http://www.theUrbanDanceCamp.com
• CONTACT : info@theUrbanDanceCamp.com
I work for an awesome company that makes news videos. I have put my entire life into this job, but my boss only cares about quantity, how fast we write and how many views each video gets.
I believe it’s more important to focus on the quality of the content. When you learn to improve this, the views will come. Here is a little video I made explaining my feelings.
Wanna deal with me? Hit me up: http://www.marinavshifrin.com
By: LISA Mission
Together, space- and ground-based gravitational wave detectors will open a new field in astronomy and unlock the gravitational Universe.
This video participates in the contest Fast Forward Science 2013 (www.fastforwardscience.eu).
Do you want to know more about The Gravitational Universe? Support our science theme at http://support.elisascience.org
And visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LISAcommunity
Hand: Pavel Gurov
Voice: Heather Audley
Concept: Oliver Gerberding, Simon Barke, Heather Audley, Benjamin Knispel
Sound: Oliver Ilnicki (http://mobilesrecording.com)
Music: Vera Ohl (http://musicfox.com)
Inspired by: awesome Minute Physics (http://www.youtube.com/minutephysics)
Produced by the Albert Einstein Institute (Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics and Leibniz University Hanover, Germany – Institute for Gravitational Physics)